This section contains audio recordings of talks given at NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde CPD (continuing professional development) events, for staff delivering mindfulness courses in an NHS setting. The talks are presented as is, recorded on handheld devices and minimally edited, so sound quality isn't always great. Talks are arranged here in reverse chronological order. Programmes from the events are uploaded below the talks for further details.
From NES Mindfulness CPD Event, Glasgow 02/02/2018
From ASPIRE conference, Glasgow, March 2017
- Sir Harry Burns - Mindfulness and health inequalities (30 minutes)
- Stewart Mercer – Implementation of MBCT – Introduction (9 minutes)
- Heledd Owen Griffiths, ASPIRE Project, Bangor University (18 minutes)
- Stewart Mercer – Implementation Part 2 (6 minutes)
- Stewart Mercer – Discussion (13 minutes)
- Neil Rothwell - Mindfulness in the Scottish NHS - how did we get here and where are we going? (32 minutes)
From Mindfulness Management and Implementation Conference, Glasgow, October 2015
- Dr Lucy Gamble – A clinician’s perspective on teaching mindfulness based approaches
- "A Client’s Experience."
- Dr. Rebecca Crane - From research to practice